Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
Regular Roasted Potatoes are one thing, BUT these ROASTED POTATOES are on a whole other level! Picture this: olive oil, garlic, herbs, crispy parmesan cheese and deliciously hot browned butter smothered all over golden roasted potatoes.
herbs, garlic, parmesan cheese and potatoes are roasted together to make the best crispy browned butter roasted potatoes! a delicious side dish with so much flavour, these potatoes go with anything!
oven roasted potatoes
Nutty golden browned butter gets poured all over these oven roasted potatoes to make some of the best tasting potatoes you will ever try in this lifetime. How? And why even? These may be some of the questions lingering on your lips right now, and I don’t even know the answers. I’m sorry.
Basically, we had roasted potatoes and for some reason I screamed out BROWNED BUTTER before my brain could process what was about to happen. Five minutes later, we were pouring mouthwatering browned butter all over these potatoes like our lives depended on it.
- 3 lbs potatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted ( no substitutes)
- 1 teaspoon oregano ( or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic ( optional or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2-3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese ( or to taste)
- chopped fresh parsley
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the potatoes.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into large wedges and place into the prepared baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the broth, lemon juice, butter, oregano, salt, pepper and minced garlic (if using); mix well to combine.
- Pour over potatoes in the dish and stir to coat well.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Uncover and turn potatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and return to oven (uncovered).
- Bake for another 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes are done to desired tenderness.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
- *NOTE* the Parmesan may be sprinkled on just after baking if desired.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!