Mainting a healthy lifestyle which include nutrition fitness and enough sleep and hydrataion would certainly help you reach your weight loss goal without dieting, but also help you to maintain a healthy weight in the long run. The ketogenic diet is a diet rich in lipids particularly fashionable for some years. This diet aims to significantly reduce the consumption of carbohydrates in favor of lipids to cause a state of ketosis. Beyond the important weight loss, it would have many health benefits.
What are the Characteristics of the keto diet you should now:
- Very high lipid consumption (75% of intakes) – total focus on lipids
- Protein intake unchanged
- Considerable reduction in carbohydrate intake – Time to give up on carbs
- Causes unpleasant symptoms in the first weeks (ketogenic influenza), called keto flu
- Fast weight loss, extreme weight loss, you lose a lot within weeks
- The state of ketosis would have many health benefits (increased energy, protection against certain pathologies, etc.)
This keto grocery list will help you understand what foods you can enjoy on the keto diet to help you along your weight loss or health journey. This keto grocery list is meant to help you make great choices when you’re out shopping for food.